Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Welcome to Omaha...

...and AJ's most favoritest event EVAR, the College World Series!

My picks were lousy, but it's mostly because I picked who I wanted to see in the Series, rather than who I thought might actually win their Super Regionals.

Welcome to:

Clemson
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Rice
North Carolina
Miami (FL)
Cal State-Fullerton
Oregon State

Since they beat my Cardinal, and I love Beaver (who doesn't?), I'm pulling for OSU. Now I just gotta go find me a hat and a "Beaver Fever" t-shirt...

5 Comments:

Blogger Husker Mike said...

Don't you wish South Carolina had beaten Georgia??? Oh, the double entredes...

June 13, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Whooter said...

YES! This is the second year in a row we've had a shot at Beavers and Cocks, and SC tanked it in the Super Regional...

June 14, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

frat brothers everywhere would have rejoiced at a OSU-SC matchup...'Cocks Smack The Beavers'...it wouldn't beat the headline in the Michigan Student paper the day after SC beat UM in the NIT title...the headline? 'Cock Blocked'...

June 20, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

and if there is anyone here with a fization for cock... it's Adam.

June 26, 2006 12:52 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Is it over yet?

;)

PS - Props to Joel for calling his shot.

July 01, 2006 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home