Saturday, May 06, 2006

Good lord!

Has it been over a month since I last blogged?

I suck.

In other news, E3 starts on Wednesday, so that should be fun for the video game geek in all of us. I'm expecting more concrete information about the PS3 and Nintendo Wii (Whee!) which should both be releasing this Fall. For the PS3, at least, expect the launch problems of the Xbox360 times about a billion. Hopefully I'll be smart enough to pre-order this time, and the stores will be smart enough not to oversell. Yeah right.

Also on Wednesday Veronica Mars wraps up it's second season with the solution of the bus crash mystery. All the clues point one way, so I'm sure it's someone completely different. I haven't heard any news about season three, but here's hoping Veronica and Co. are back solving mysteries at Hearst College next year...

In baseball news, the Red Sox and Yankees are already in a dogfight at the top of the AL East, after a slow Yankee start. The Royals still suck mightily. Time to fire everyone and replace them with trained chimps. They can't do any worse.

The Bengals open the 2006 NFL season here in KC. That'll be a fun ticket for me to get.

That's it for now. I'll try and keep the blog updated with stuff I find interesting from E3 next week. Whether you find it interesting or not, is up to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home