Monday, January 23, 2006

This is starting to get irritating...

Okay, so I'm down to just the Seahawks as my final hope to keep the Steelers from winning the Super Bowl, and becoming even more annoying than they already are.

---

Sounds like life at the Qwest Center Omaha gets worse by the game for the fans. If actually still had season tickets in my name, I'd cancel 'em, and let Herbster know that it's because I don't want to pay to be oppressed. There's plenty of room at Knights and Lancers games, and no one stands over your shoulder making sure you cheer quietly and appropriately.

---

I haven't been posting Maria pictures from the Australian Open, because quite frankly, the outfit she's wearing (that Nike provided) looks hideous. Here's an older picture to tide you over...

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Sharapova's dating Andy Roddick, so I hear.

FINALLY TIME FOR A NEW VERONICA MARS.

Doesn't it seem like it's been a year and a half?!?

January 25, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

ENCORE!!! ENCORE!!!

February 07, 2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home