Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bleah...

Okay, so it's over a week later, and I still don't have a damned Xbox 360! That'll teach me to pre-order, I guess. Of course, there were plenty of folks out there that pre-ordered and got shafted, too, so I guess there are no guarantees. Microsoft says there are more "on the ground" and headed to retailers for this weekend. We'll see, I guess. In the meantime if anyone has an extra Premium system for sale at or near retail ($399) shoot me an e-mail. eBay-type price gougers need not apply.

Lisa, I'm still waiting to see your list.

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Dude, I figured if anybody would have one, it'd be you by now.

I have no hero now.

December 03, 2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Whooter said...

You and me both.

December 03, 2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home