Saturday, October 15, 2005

Snif. I didn't know you cared...

Sorry about not updating sooner. It's been a busy week, despite what SAM says...

Random Thoughts:

After being impressed with the crowd at last Friday's Knights game, I was severely disappointed in Wednesday's turnout. I wasn't expecting a lot, but I was expecting more than a 1,000. WTG, Omaha.

I heard second- or third-hand that the Lancers fired their marketing team, and have elected not to re-hire anyone because "they don't want to put any more money into the team". Sounds like the U-Hauls may be warming up. This makes me sad.

UNO Hockey: Alex Nikiforuk for Hobey. The kid is seriously en fuego. 5 goals and an assist in two games. If there'd been a couple more seconds on the clock last night he'd have been Alex Niki4uk...

Thursday night a couple of stupid kids zooming up Q Street rolled their Camaro through the fence and into the backyard of the house across the street from my parents. Fortunately no one was hurt seriously, but it'll definitely surprise the people who own the place (they haven't moved in yet). It'd also give me pause as to whether I'd ever let my children play in the backyard.

TV Show notes: "Alias" is improving. I liked Rachel Nichols a lot on the short-lived "The Inside", so I'm glad to see her again here. "Invasion" still isn't capturing my interest. I'm two episodes behind, and keep coming up with excuses not to watch them...

The Red Sox lost the ALDS, but it's okay since the Yankees did, too. So there. Phblt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Of course we care, Joel.

October 16, 2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

yay mang, I knew you were kicking it around Omaha...

October 17, 2005 10:24 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

of course, you need to post more often :)

October 18, 2005 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home