Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Be good to those trick-or-treaters! Lord knows I was a bad bad person to those that gave out bad treats! No "Nickers", "Butterthumbs", "Two Musketeers", or "Gravy Way" bars, please!






In response to Emily's request:
2 names you go by
1. Joel
2. Whooter

2 parts of your heritage
1. German
2. Dutch

2 things that scare you
1. Kansas City drivers
2. New York Yankees

2 of your everyday essentials
1. MavPuck
2. Cold cereal

2 things you are wearing right now
1. 2000 CWS Stanford baseball t-shirt
2. Glasses

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Nine Inch Nails
2. Sarah Brightman

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. We Used To Be Friends (Dandy Warhols)
2. Only (Nine Inch Nails)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. sense of humor
2. kick my ass at "Metal Slug 3"

2 truths
1. I have never been to Fenway Park
2. I intend to fix that next season

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. smile
2. booty (I'm an ass man. Or is it "I'm an ass, man"?)

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. videogames
2. reading

2 things you want really badly
1. to be independently wealthy
2. a pony

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Japan
2. Russia

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Visit every baseball stadium in the Major Leagues
2. Sleep in the Lincoln bedroom

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude.
1. If I'm not looking at you, I'm not listening to you. Maybe not even then.
2. Won't ask for directions.

2 things you are thinking about now
1. I'm out of milk.
2. It's almost Wednesday, and my annual trek to D.C. to visit friends.

2 stores you shop at
1. Best Buy
2. Super Target

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Lisa
2. AJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

cool. thanks for playing :)

October 31, 2005 1:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Astro said...

OK.. I'll play.. I'm putting it up on mine.

November 23, 2005 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home