Wednesday, September 21, 2005

As promised, the Countdown to Mars continues...

Only 7 more days!T-7 Days and counting until the Veronica Mars season two premiere. The UPN site (see banner at bottom) has added a couple more video clips (again requiring the use of the Satanic RealPlayer, or a far more benign alternative). One is a 60 second preview of the premiere episode which appears to answer at least one question regarding Logan and Weevil's status as last season's finale came to a close. The other is an almost 8 minute pseudo-recap of last season, and contains a lot of the best lines. "Everybody Wang Chung, dammit! Or I'll kick your ass!"

It appears that the September Sox that I know and love so well are back, clinging to a half-game lead in the AL East, having a much larger one being frittered away the past fews weeks. I now have a case of beer riding on them holding on to win. I know I'm used to disappointment, and you are on the "we won the World Series last year" free pass, but c'mon don't tank to that overpriced collection of individuals. Be a team. Be a GOOD team.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I've heard Gilmore Girls is decent as well...

September 21, 2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger Whooter said...

I dunno. Although I heart Lauren Graham (check out "Bad Santa"), the show seems a little "chicky" for me...

September 21, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

T-minus 1 day.......! where's the update? Did you read the chat with Rob Thomas (I swear, I start singing that stupid 3a.m. song in my head) on eonline. Not a whole lot spoiled, but a good read nonetheless.

September 27, 2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger Whooter said...

Tomorrow...tomorrow...I'll update...tomorrow...it's only a day awaaaaaaaaaay!

I didn't read the chat on EOnline, but zap2it had this article.

September 27, 2005 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home