Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Are you ready for some football?

Is this it? Is this when "next year" becomes "this year"? My Bengals are 2-0 after impressive wins over Cleveland and Minnesota. Carson Palmer looks every bit the #1 overall pick with his league-leading 617 passing yards and 5 TD's vs. 1 INT. The defense, Marvin Lewis' specialty, had 7 takeaways against the hapless Viqueens on Sunday, and it would have been 9 if two fumble recoveries hadn't been wiped out on penalties. Fingers crossed.

Veronica Mars update tomorrow.

Sometime next week I'll probably recap what I think is the best of the new TV season as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

what can be better than cheering for the mighty Benglas of Cincinnati?

September 21, 2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I guess cheering for the might BENGALS of Cincinnati... wow, bad type-- I must be drunk.

September 21, 2005 1:09 AM  
Blogger Whooter said...

W00t for the Sports Night reference, Chris... :)

"Anybody who can't make money on Sports Night, should get out of the money making businesss"

September 21, 2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

and if you've had half the fun reading this that I had typing it, well then, I've have twice as much fun typing it as you did reading it.

curse that show and my drunken stupor that got me into broadcasting!

September 21, 2005 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home