Sunday, June 26, 2005

Go Gators!

Dammit, I hate Texas. Or more specifically, their assinine, arrogant fanbase. And Augie Garrido. A bigger tool in college baseball never existed. So many have their tongues planted firmly in his asshole that it makes me ill... One of their fans told me "everybody hates him, but if you knew him, you'd know he was a great guy". Yeahright. I've heard enough behind-the-scenes stuff to know that if you're in Augie's inner-circle, he might be okay. If you're not, you ain't worth shit. Fuck him and his gang-sign waving team and fans. The song is "I've been working on the railroad", you stupid asses. I wish we'd let Mexico have you.

5 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

That's distubring.

June 28, 2005 1:24 PM  
Blogger Whooter said...

Not as disturbing as the Tejas myopians...

June 28, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Texas is full of fags...

June 28, 2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Whooter said...

Steers and queers...steers and queers...

June 28, 2005 7:59 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Hottest stripper I've ever seen was in San Antonio, so that's not ENTIRELY true.

June 28, 2005 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home