Sunday, May 15, 2005

Take me out to the ballgame...

TBones vs. Saltdogs


Took in an exhibition game between the Kansas City T-Bones and the Lincoln (NE) Saltdogs today. Caught a foul ball on one bounce that I didn't even have to get out of my seat for. I got a good hand from the crowd, and a couple of passerby "nice catches", too. I ended up giving the ball to a little boy down about 6 rows from me. I have too many baseballs and pucks as it is... About the game: Northern League baseball is not great baseball. However, it's only 5 bucks to get in and parking is free, so they're ahead of the Royals in that respect.


Starting to get excited for E3 week, which starts tomorrow. Sony's expected to announce their next-generation Playstation console. Whether it'll be just PS3 or something else, I dunno. More news as it happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home